One day they wanted to create a restaurant and serve our family lunch. They put together menus and made the food. I had to assist them just a little but for the most part they did it!
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Girls just want to have fun!
These girls have quite an imagination and are always thinking of fun things to do. If I were their age I would definitely want to be friends with them!! They can be found crafting, playing spa, painting nails, riding bikes, playing "pioneer", putting together fashion shows, creating a restaurant.....the list is endless!
One day they wanted to create a restaurant and serve our family lunch. They put together menus and made the food. I had to assist them just a little but for the most part they did it!

On one of our many snow days they threw together a fashion show. I didn't help with any of it. They hung of a sheet for their curtain, put on music, and had several costume changes - not to mention they did their make up too. Don't you love these girls?!?!
One day they wanted to create a restaurant and serve our family lunch. They put together menus and made the food. I had to assist them just a little but for the most part they did it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i am sure kennedi would have been right there with them! so fun!
Post a Comment