When I went upstairs the other day I left Jane in the family room playing with toys. When I came back down this is how I found her. A chair had been left by the piano from lessons the night before and she pushed it close enough to the paino and climbed up and started playing. It took me off guard. I wasn't expecting to find Jane at the piano when I came down. She is growing up too fast!
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Our newest piano player
. 

When I went upstairs the other day I left Jane in the family room playing with toys. When I came back down this is how I found her. A chair had been left by the piano from lessons the night before and she pushed it close enough to the paino and climbed up and started playing. It took me off guard. I wasn't expecting to find Jane at the piano when I came down. She is growing up too fast!
When I went upstairs the other day I left Jane in the family room playing with toys. When I came back down this is how I found her. A chair had been left by the piano from lessons the night before and she pushed it close enough to the paino and climbed up and started playing. It took me off guard. I wasn't expecting to find Jane at the piano when I came down. She is growing up too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment