Poor baby!! My little sweet Jane ended up in the hospital, once again, with pneumonia. We finally came home tonight. She is not better yet but will be much better off here because in case you didn't know, you can't get any sleep in the hospital. She was silent the entire ride home tonight until we pulled up to the house and then she let out a big happy squeak. I looked back and she was grinning ear to ear. She was so happy once we arrived home. It was really cute! And as soon as we walked in the door she marched over the the drawer and took out a plate and cup so she could eat!
I am sure she kept wondering how in the world she got here and how would she ever get out!! The saddest part was when the took her to put the IV in her arm. She was so sad after they got done with her!

When I found out we got to go home I said "Jane we get to go home." She then found her stroller in the bathroom and was insistent on sitting in her stroller - even though all her chords and wires were still attached. And then she was crying a lot because I wouldn't push her (because I couldn't because she was hooked to so many machines) She was screaming so loud because she wanted me to push her. I went to take her out to calm her down and she'd cry harder. This went on for a while. The maintenance men were in the room at the time and I'm sure they were wondering why I wouldn't take my crying baby out of the stroller. I felt pretty ridiculous during the entire time this went on!! Oh well.

I am very grateful for all my friends who were so good to help out in so many ways. I don't know what I would have done without them. Thanks to everyone who helped out!!
We are super happy to be home!! There really is no place like home!
8 comments:
Poor Jane! I am so sorry that you guys had to go through that again. Hopefully she will be back to normal soon. We will keep her in our prayers!:)
Oh no!! I didn't realize you were in the hospital--i am so sorry! I hope she gets feeling better soon. That was no fun for anyone!
Oh I'm so sorry Jane was in the hospital and so sick! It's NO fun to watch your kids hurt... I hope you are all doing much better and can stay well. Love you guys!
AMy that's horrible. Poor little jane.
Poor baby Jane! I didn't realize you were in the hospital. So glad to hear you're home and hopefully getting some much needed sleep!
poor cute jane. hope she is all better now.
Oh no! So sorry to hear you had to go through that again. I'm glad you are home and doing better. Hopefully no more hospital stays!
Poor girl! So glad she is home. We hate the hospital around here too!
Post a Comment