Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Trip to the Zoo
We had fun going to the Zoo. I did threaten Ethan and Lucas that I'd leave them with the monkeys (which is where they really belong!!) but lucky for them my heart softened and I couldn't bring myself to leave them!! (I know, I am such a nice mom after all!) It's been fun going on lots of "field trips" and even better - we have had Grandma along for just about everything. I am sure she will be happy to have some time to herself once we leave!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We just went to the zoo with our Grandma today too! Definitely a fun place, and definitely much better with Grandma along.
Don't worry--you're not a mean mom. We just got back from the zoo and my kids did not behave, so I threatened to throw them in with the lions! The monkeys was pretty generous of you!
Post a Comment