The only time I ever get pedicures is when I am visiting my mom and she always seems to find time in the schedule for me to go have a pedicure. It's such a treat and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! So, just before leaving for California she made me an appointment for a pedicure. Thanks mom! She also took Lucy to get her nails painted but I forgot to take a picture of her cute nails. Lucy loved being pampered! And speaking of my mom we had fun going shopping together while I was with her. For anyone who knows my mom she HATES shopping but she was in need of some clothes and so was I so off we went on several occasions. We had many laughs in the dressing rooms - one time we were laughing so hard we were crying! Sometimes we went with kids and sometimes we were without. When we had kids I had to bribe them. I'd say things like "after grandma tries on 3 dressed you each get a peppermint patty and if grandma actually buys a dress you get another one!" It worked and by the end of the month mom had some new clothes (and so did I). Good times! Fun memories!!
Monday, July 12, 2010
Spoiled
The only time I ever get pedicures is when I am visiting my mom and she always seems to find time in the schedule for me to go have a pedicure. It's such a treat and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! So, just before leaving for California she made me an appointment for a pedicure. Thanks mom! She also took Lucy to get her nails painted but I forgot to take a picture of her cute nails. Lucy loved being pampered! And speaking of my mom we had fun going shopping together while I was with her. For anyone who knows my mom she HATES shopping but she was in need of some clothes and so was I so off we went on several occasions. We had many laughs in the dressing rooms - one time we were laughing so hard we were crying! Sometimes we went with kids and sometimes we were without. When we had kids I had to bribe them. I'd say things like "after grandma tries on 3 dressed you each get a peppermint patty and if grandma actually buys a dress you get another one!" It worked and by the end of the month mom had some new clothes (and so did I). Good times! Fun memories!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh! i love pedicures....a little envious! i love the shopping bribery!! i would need to be bribed, too!!
Post a Comment