I am missing you a LOT and you wouldn't believe how much I have grown while you have been gone! I'm a really big girl now! While you have been gone I have learned how to make chocolate chip cookies.
And I loved seeing my cousins and was especially fond of James who is the same age as me. People confuse us because our names are so similar.
I have also been introduced to the mountains.
I love all the rocks that are in the mountains. They are fun to play on.
I must also admit I am a pretty good hiker. I don't know why everyone was complaining about their legs hurting at the end of the hike. I personally thought it was all a piece of cake!
I have become really good at going on picnics. We even met Grandpa for a lunch pic nic and we got to see where he works.
Oh and I don't like to stay put at all. I really don't love to sit in the stroller anymore. There is way too much to explore. Why do they think I should sit all the time?!?
I know it looks like I am all about play but don't worry, I do try to get some work done too. I love it when the dishwasher is open. I make a mad dash for it whenever it is open. I did topple the bottom rack on me. That didn't feel too good but I still love the dishwasher.
Oh I am a little naughty sometimes. Well, I wouldn't say I'm naughty. I am just curious. I have been found in the living room destroying things I shouldn't be.
I love to pull everything out of the drawers and I have claimed this drawer for my very own. There is absolutely no organization to it anymore. I prefer it that way.
I have been caught red handed in the pantry. Why didn't anyone ever tell me about these potato chips?!?! Mommy made me mad when she took them away and made me leave the pantry.
Don't worry dad - I may have grown up a lot in the past month but I am still your little girl and still as cute as ever!!
Love,
Jane
13 comments:
That last picture is adorable. Well, they all are. I'm not sure if you know that if you WATCH your kid, she won't get into things. I know that's something new for you, Amy, but I think you should give it a try. ;)
cute pictures amy! i'm glad you guys are having fun. can't wait to see you this weekend!
Amy....what a cute post....cute pictures!!! Glad you are having fun, but I am sure you are ready to see Andy again!!!
adorable pictures! And I loved hearing what Jane is thinking...I think she and Wyatt would really get along--they like all the same things!
So sweet! She is a darling little baby and I am sure that she and the rest of you miss their daddy, it will be over soon!
This is super cute, and Jane seems so grown up! What a doll!
What a cute post! I love all the pictures and they way you had Jane write it. So creative! And she is absolutely adorable and cute.
She is getting so big! We miss you guys!
CuTest post EVEr! :) I love you and your family. Say hi to your parent's for me! xo
HI AMY-
What a cute post!! I can not believe Jane is already one--where did the time go? I am so jealous you are in Utah NOW!!...in just three weeks we will be there. I sure wish we could have arranged to be there at the same time. I hate not see you guys. We miss you tons. Enjoy your adventures!!
So dang cute! I love that baby Jane! What a darling post. I bet Andy will eat her (and the other kids) up as soon as you get to Cali.
Miss you tons.
So dang cute! I love that baby Jane! What a darling post. I bet Andy will eat her (and the other kids) up as soon as you get to Cali.
Miss you tons.
She better not teach Rocky any of her shenanigans!!! :)
Post a Comment