Saturday, May 01, 2010

Little Ballerina

Lucy has been taking ballet up on campus all year and today she had her recital. She was so excited for her recital and did a great job. She was so cute and as I watched her on stage she had this smile that told me she was so proud of herself. It was really cute. I loved when she finally figured out where we were sitting and she gave us the cutest grin and kept looking over our way!!
Her friend came to watch


She took ballet with her two friends - Kennedi and Eliza. Here she is with Eliza after the recital.


5 comments:

R and R said...

Lucy is adorable! I can't wait for my girls to do dancing - they are just too cute!!

Laura said...

What a cutie! Congrats on the recital!

Sara said...

So so darling! We love you Lucy!

paulak said...

Very cute little ballerina.

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

so cute!!! Love it!!!