So, in our family when we make reference of "pinchy" we all know we are talking about Lucas. When he was really little he would ask if he could have gum. I would tell him no because he didn't know how to chew it at the time and would just swallow it. One day I tore of a tiny piece and said "Here Lucas - you can have just a little pinch" He chewed it and loved it. Several days later he came and asked for more gum. "No honey. You are too little" He looked at me with his big brown eyes and said in his high pitch voice "Mom, just a pinchy. I just want a pinchy of gum" And so it went every week and how could I possibly say no. Well, he is now our pinchy boy and for some reason when he does weird things or dresses crazy we say "Oh he's such a pinch" and we all seem to know what that means. And just to clue you in the following pictures are "pinch"pictures. Way too often he wears crazy outfits. He's not doing it to be funny. He just likes them and well this is pinch in his true light and these pictures help define what we mean when we say "pinch" in our family:
(I mean really! What is this outfit? One day I was busy doing chores and look up and find Lucas looking like this. I asked him to go do his chores and get dressed and he informed me he already did get dressed!)

This is how he showed up to family night once. Can those shorts go any higher? And I love the diaper sagging out of them!

This past saturday he was walking around the house giving his bear shoulder rides

One day it was time to get in the car and he looked like this. His pants are unzipped. His jeans are pushed up above his boots. Oh and a sidenote - he doesn't need boots because there was no snow on the ground when he was dressed like this!

And under all that craziness there is a pretty normal looking child! We love our pinchy boy!
6 comments:
the daiper one nearly killed me with laughter.
I like the serious look on his face in the first picture. What a pinch!
Such a funny and cute post!
So cute! I was in need of a good laugh!
What a funny kid:)
I am SURE he gets his fashion flair from his mom!
Post a Comment