Sunday, May 02, 2010

Feeling Excited!!!

Andy has one more week of school and then we are done with our first year (yes, I meant to write WE are done with our first year). Next week at this time there will be no papers hanging over him. No tests to study for. No projects to work on. No group meetings. Ahhhhh! It's a good feeling to know we survived the first and apparently the hardest year of MBA school! I will soon have a husband home for dinner every night! That is happy news. The kids will have a dad to play with. More happy news. It has been a GREAT year! The days have been slow but the months have been fast! Hard to believe we are done. Good luck to Andy with his finals!!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

I understand you on the "we" part entirely. Congrats on surviving your first year!

Elizabeth said...

Ahhhh!! Amy, I'm so excited for Andy to be done. We're done and I feel like Mike is back, our family is back, I'm back and we're having so much fun!! Here's to a blissful summer!

Jessica said...

yay! that is the perfect way to describe it -- the days are slow but the months are fast. it is so true! it will all be over before you know it.

lucy looks so cute in her ballerina costume. her production looks a bit more professional than grace's was! hahaha.

Camie said...

HOORAY!! CONGRATULATIONS to ALL of you for a job well done this year. You should feel very proud of YOURSELF and ANDY for a great year!

wishesUT said...

Hooray for having one year complete! I'm glad that you and Andy have survived and I hope that you have some fun summer plans with lots of time together.