Monday, April 26, 2010

We've seen a lot of the tooth fairy this week!!

Well the past week or so has been a week of TEETH! About a week while waiting to see the doctor for Jane's check up I discovered her first tooth had come in. I guess it should not have surprised me so much given she has had a grouchy streak lately which is not like her. She has also REFUSED to let anyone feed her anymore. One day she just decided she was too cool for baby food and will only eat real food and she is the only one who can feed her!! Wow! I've never had a baby flat out refuse the baby food!


Then a few days ago we were at dinner and Ethan started to complain about his "loose tooth" and how it hurt to eat. Andy and I kind of rolled our eyes as we knew he was just seeking attention because the night before Lucy who had a very loose tooth was complaining because it hurt when she bit into something and then she got lots of attention because her tooth started to bleed a lot. Andy and I didn't even know Ethan had a loose tooth so we knew this was his attempt to get some attention. We told him he'd be fine and keep eating. Well, much to our surprise about a minute later Ethan said "Oh it came out" and there he sat holding his tooth in his hand!!! It was his FIRST tooth he lost and I felt bad when I realized it really was loose and really was bothering him!!
Then the next day Lucy lost her tooth which means she is missing her two front teeth!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

cute! we have a lot of teeth talk in this house, haha. i love these 3 pictures. jane is getting so big and her headband is adorable. we should have a girls weekend where all we do is play with our cameras. maybe i'll make a trip down to utah in june?

R and R said...

Your kids are so darling! I love the toothless grins!