Monday, April 12, 2010
A little disturbing!!
So the other day a bunch of kids and moms were outside playing and Sara started talking about how scary this baby doll looked. As it turns out the little girl who owns this doll left it outside so the doll ended up in our garage for the night and I couldn't resist playing a trick on Sara. I asked her husband to put it on her pillow. I think he did something slightly different but I still thought I was pretty funny. However, the joke was on me. The next day I came home and found the doll staring at me. She had taped it to my door! It was funny!
Look at this scary looking face!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is really creepy.
WOW! Creepy is RIGHT. Funny though...I love jokes like that. Didn't we have a barbie doll going between our two families at one time? I remember putting it under the windshield wipers on your van. Love it.
That is one scary looking doll! I think she should find a home in the garbage can for sure!
That is awesome! I think Sara and I would get along.
Ha ha ha! I'm still laughing about this one. :)
That doll is super scary and super Creepy! Enough to give you nightmares.
Bride of Chucky!
Post a Comment