Monday, April 12, 2010

When I'm not in my house this is where you will find me!

Given our circumstances of being students with kids we definitely live in an ideal situation. Everyday we feel so grateful we ended up in the place/neighborhood we are at. It is filled with lots of MBA students (thanks to Jenner) and their families which means lots of friends for our kids (and for me!)
If it is a nice day this is usually where you will find me and all these great gals (and a few others who are not in this picture) Here we are enjoying some yummy salsa and chips Amber brought over for us to enjoy while watching our kids.
Here are some of the activities that go on in our cul-de-sac:

Thanks to Logan and Brian we all enjoy some scooter rides around the neighborhood. The kids line up and beg for rides. Here is Ethan riding with our friend Brian.
Even I get to take a ride from time to time.....I think I could own one of these some day!! It's really fun!

The kids are always making up new games and creating things to do. In the fall they use to race down the hill in wagons. Here are Lucy, Eliza, and Kamryn When Taylor brought out the Barbie car it was a huge hit with all....even the boys!!

The Cul-de-sac is always filled with lots of kids, bikes, scooters, bubbles, tricycles ....Everything seems to come out of everyone's garage and it becomes a free for all! It's lots of fun!

Lucas

8 comments:

Amber said...

Oh how I love that cul-de-sac, and more importantly the time that I get to spend talking to other adults! Our husbands should be very glad that we have the cul-de-sac. (And I think mostly your garage and all of your stuff becomes a free for all...thanks for sharing!)

AmyJune said...

Fun times. Can I come live on the cul de sac?

Kara and Kevin said...

How fun! I love it, it is so great to have great friends like that!!

Sara said...

So dang fun. What would I do without the cul de sac? I love it. Your pics are great -- especially Lucas and Ben!

Laura said...

I hope it's okay ... I blog-hopped from Chris's. I'm so glad you have such a fun neighborhood to hang out in! Great neighbors make all the difference!

Jenner said...

you are like super blogger these days! yes, it is thanks to me you have all these great friends in a great spot, i will take all the credit. i am wearing mindi's sunglasses in that picture, i would look WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better in the aviators!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Looks like fun!!! I wish i had a neighborhood like that!!!

Sonja said...

What fun memories you are creating for your children. I love to have a neighborhood full of children playing together.