Sunday, April 11, 2010
Happy Easter
We had a nice Easter weekend filled with LOTS of Easter Egg hunts and excuses to get together with friends. It was fun. The festivities started with an easter egg hunt for the kids at the business school. Jane wanted nothing to do with the big giant easter bunny and I was surprised to see Lucas get within inches of it! On Sunday we enjoyed watching conference and then had a giant Easter dinner with about 50 other people. It was lots of fun. Thank goodness for nice weather because we would have never fit in our tiny apartment! Our Easter Festivities ended on Monday night with and egg hunt and dinner with the Kelly Kids. The kids loved it and have been on a sugar high for the past week. So have I!!
This was Janes first time sitting in the grass. She was pretty fascinated with it!


The kids LOVE decorating Eggs. Last year they each got about 4 eggs to decorate and that was it. They were disappointed when the eggs ran out so this year I decided to do LOTS. I did 4 dozen and yes, we still have a fridge full of hard boiled eggs! Jane even got in on the coloring. However, she never made it to the color because the egg went right to her mouth. Nothing like munching on a shell!!
Lucas LOVES the color green so of course all of his eggs were green!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How could you let your baby chew on a hard boiled egg? Wow. Some people. Cute hair, by the way.
Adorable Easter picture of your family! I am still waiting for the trees and flowers to bloom!!
Post a Comment