Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

These kids do keep me BUSY but I sure LOVE them. We had a wonderful Easter weekend!

6 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Fun posts, Amy! I love the dropped colored egg!!! We have seen a few of those over the years!!! They make for colorful deviled eggs :)!!! And, your belly is looking mighty cute!!!

Christie said...

Your kids are SO cute! It was so cold and rainy here this morning that we didn't even get out our Easter dresses/sandals, etc. yet. Oh, well. Happy Easter to you guys, too!

Emily said...

Those pictures of the kids are adorable. By the way, your preggo belly is cute!:)

Todd and Lisa said...

Catching up on your blog! Great pics - and Cancun! WOW. Congrats on the upcoming GIRL! Fun times. Your kids are so cute!

Elizabeth said...

Ahhh, your kids look so cute! I love the belly shot, you look so tiny!

Jenner said...

they're so cute, can't wait to have them in the neighborhood next year!