Sunday, April 12, 2009

Coloring Eggs

Once again we had fun coloring eggs and of course the kids wished I had made more. But honestly I can only eat so many egg salad sandwiches and they are no help in eating it!

Lucas was in heaven all weekend. Coloring eggs. Eating WAY too much candy. He now wakes up from naps and night time saying "treat!". He had tons of fun dropping his eggs from one dye to the next.
I did mean dropping when I said it. Notice his nasty looking egg. He dropped it a few too many times but still insisted on coloring it!! Sick!
Here they are happy as can be with their easter baskets. Lucas couldn't even wait to take a picture before his face was stuffed with candy. (Ethan did wake up a SUPER overly happy boy this morning. Maybe it's not such a bad thing to give them lots of candy right before bedtime!!!)

1 comment:

Christie said...

Very fun! Someone gave us the idea to put the different colored dyes in a muffin tin. I guess then it wouldn't drop so far...or so hard maybe. It gives a lot of choices without so much volume of dye, I guess and keeps everything from spilling so much.