Sunday, April 12, 2009

31 weeks.....but who is counting?!?!??!

I have had some requests for some "belly" pictures. So here it is. Less than 2 months to go and given what I find out at each Dr. appointment and how I feel each day I'm actually thinking this baby will come much sooner than planned! (oh and yes, this is the outfit I wear almost everyday! I hate it but am way too cheap to buy more maternity clothes. I keep hoping it'll get warm so I can pull out all of my maternity clothes but remember where we live......I don't think it'll really be warm until after the baby comes!!)

6 comments:

Kara and Kevin said...

Amy I love the cute shot of you pregnant. You look small for 7 months. Your kiddos are adorable!!

Christie said...

Are you sure there's really a baby in there?!

Gwen Ann Wilson said...

Hi! :) You are so lovely :) I love your picture :) Thanks for sharing :)
If you are looking for funky, sexy, versatile and affordable maternity wear, please visit us here at Maternity Wear for the latest fashion on Maternity Clothes.

Camie said...

Hot stuff!! I know what you mean about your maternity wardrobe--mine is extremely limited, but my Shade tank tops and long sleeves have saved my life!

Katie and Eric said...

Super cute! You don't have too long to go.

Jacks said...

You look good!!! I think that one major perk of being pregnant is that you should not have to wear anything that you do not want to. And if this is the IT outfit, then that's what it should be. Comfort is the only thing that matters. And I think this is an awesome IT outfit.