Sunday, February 22, 2009

Goodbye clothes!!

Not like anyone really cares but this week I had to take the plunge and start wearing maternity clothes. I guess it was bound to happen but I was holding out for as long as possible. It's weird how one day my jeans fit and 2 days later they don't!! All of a sudden I have a pregnant belly! Hopefully someday I will fit back into my normal clothes!

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I care, Amy! It's a big day, a hard day, and an exciting day! You know you'll get back into your hot jeans, but for now, here's to elastic band waists and panels!! I'm sure you look just as hot in your prego clothes!

Alisa said...

i care too. i want to see prego pictures....i guess it's not as exciting to show prego pictures on your 4th, huh?! but i like to see my preggo sisters.

AmyJune said...

welcome to the club. I feel like I have been in maternity clothes soooo long with this pregnancy. And now even some of my maternity clothes feel tight and I still have 9 weeks to go. scary.

Emily said...

I agree.. we need to see pics!

Camie said...

What??!! You're just now changing over?? I feel like I've been in maternity clothes FOREVER!! Welcome to the big belly/big booty club!!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Your switch definitely comes a lot later in your pregnancies than mine did....you know you will be in your clothes again....i have to admit, i never really minded wearing maternity....that is about the only thing of pregnancy that i liked were the pregnant clothes!!! I know, weird!!!

Becky said...

no worries about getting back into your clothes...you will. for now, enjoy that growing baby. :)

Hindmarsh Family said...

Wow! I have been lucky this time and can still wear my clothes at 21 weeks. Not bad... I guess spacing the boys out by 5 yrs has made my body forget that itis supposed to explode! Or- it could be the fact that eating refined sugar or chocolate makes my heart problems worse. I have only gained 5 lbs so far!
Hang in there... enjoy the baggy clothes while they are still baggy!

mattandhonor said...

Ok, I've seeen you pregnant and I'm not giving you (or Monica it would seem) any props for pulling out maternity clothes!!! :-) I'm in maternity clothes from the first mention of pregnancy!! Congratulations though!! It seems like yesterday that I was coming over bringing lunch after Lucy was born!!

Sonja said...

Can't wait to see your cute pregnant self.