Also, for Christmas he bought Andy a gift at his school "store". For $1 he bought this tie. He was soooooo proud of it. The pictures of the tie don't do it justice but really it's an aweful tie. However, Ethan was so proud of that tie. So, Andy had to wear it, of course. Here he is sporting his cool great grandpa tie!
He is constantly upside down on the couch standing on his head and he likes to dress up as super heros (I guess it's better than the princess costumes he use to put on!)
The other day I was super busy trying to get lunch on the table and get Lucy on the bus and Ethan out to pre school. In the middle of all the chaos Ethan (who should be ready for school) calls to me "Mom, look at this. I am soooooo strong". I turn around and busted up laughing. This struck me so funny. He managed to get under the chair and pick it up on his back. He thought he was as strong as the increadible hulk. Too funny! Where does this kid get his energy.
7 comments:
This is a great story. Kids do get funny ideas in their heads and nothing seems to make them change their minds! Great 'grandpa' tie too!!
ha ha...i LOVE the little suit!! what a cutie!
So cute! I'm relieved to hear that another little boy used to wear princess costumes too! My Adam (4 yrs old) LOVED a silky pink dressup dress of Kara's all last year. I finally hid it!
Amy....How cute for him to want to wear a suit and be like daddy....what a compliment to Andy!! I didn't know Ethan had sock issues....probably wont be a surprise....so does Jared....but ours is opposite....he will only wear thin church socks....he cant stand the bulk of a gym sock!!! We should get our kids together!!!!
That tie is AWESOME!!!
I love the smiles kids put on our faces!
For some reason, the whole suit, socks, and tie issues reminded me of a little boy I babysat when I was young who always wanted to dress up (like a cowboy, or whatever), even to church. His mom finally came up with a brilliant idea. She told him he could dress up as a missionary!
My girls have so many cute dresses to choose from that people have given us, but they always want to wear the same one. (I finally had to hide the Christmas dresses). Oh, well. :)
that tie is hideous. i never preferred cheerleaders either. you've got to show me some cake skills next year. oh and i am getting right on that measuring task...
Post a Comment