Wednesday, October 29, 2008
One more gas update
There really are better things to be posting about but I need to pull my pictures off my camera and it hasn't happened for several weeks and I can guarantee it won't be happening tonight. So one more gas update. Today gas is at $2.28!!!! Can you believe it? This is very happy news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amy--
I have to laugh at your post title....i don't know...i just think it is funny to read "one more gas update!!" I can guarantee if i were giving gas updates, it wouldn't be quite the same.....we have other gas issues to talk about in our home!!! And, i don't think people would appreciate me dedicating a post to it!....However, i have to tell you, we are excited about the dropping gas prices, too! Apparantly yours are dropping quicker than ours, but we just paid $2.58, and we are happy about that....may make our trip to Utah for christmas a little bit more doable!!!
I love the gas prices. I just can't believe it's going lower. I never thought it would be 2 dollars again but I'm so glad it is.
Post a Comment