Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crazy Diaper Heads

So, the other day I asked Lucas to go get me a diaper and he came back with a swim diaper. I said, "Not that one silly. That's a swim diaper. Now what am I going to do with this?" So I put it on my head and of course the kids thought it was so funny so before long everyone was a crazy diaper head!

7 comments:

Jacks said...

Just like in the dorms! Ah, it takes me back:)

Love this post!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

That is sooooo funny! glad you got some pics loaded onto your computer!!

Camie said...

Cute Amy--you guys are wild and crazy!! I wonder how often the kids will be bringing this up in the weeks to come??

Katie and Eric said...

You are so funny!!! I love the picture.

Liz said...

ahaha! you guys look like coneheads. this is so funny, amy. i'm going to call you diaper head from now on.

Elizabeth said...

What a cool mom!!

Ralph and Teresa said...

Never seen such cute diaper heads in my life!!! In fact, I've never seen diaper heads, ever before! How cute and how funny! I LOVE these Hallloween costumes! Cutest pumpkin, Batman, and Witch I've ever seen! Love, Grandma