I know what you mean....we are excited b/c it is about $3.40 around here....and that seem great!!! Crazy what "low gas prices" are these days!
Yeah for the crashing economy!!! (You've got to look at the bright side, right?)
I paid $2.89. You should move to Texas!
It sure is nice to have a little bit of relief!
So very sad, huh? It's SO painful to fill up. As long as the prices keep going down I'll be happy.
Where do you live again? We are still paying in the $3.60's, in Idaho. I hate gas prices, they suck.
I'm waiting for gas to dip below $3 . . .we're well above still. Boohoo
$3.19 in California. That's a dollar off of the peak price!
Hey there! I'm just catching up with everything. It looks like you guys have had a busy, but fun time. I loved looking at the photos of Lucy's party...i'm glad you used my idea for the cake. it turned out great!
Yeah.. me too - I am paying 3.50 still in Utah... uck we used to be the on the lower end of national prices - now we are at the top!
i totally know what you mean. its $2.48 in bloomington and i am loving that!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I know what you mean....we are excited b/c it is about $3.40 around here....and that seem great!!! Crazy what "low gas prices" are these days!
Yeah for the crashing economy!!! (You've got to look at the bright side, right?)
I paid $2.89. You should move to Texas!
It sure is nice to have a little bit of relief!
So very sad, huh? It's SO painful to fill up. As long as the prices keep going down I'll be happy.
Where do you live again? We are still paying in the $3.60's, in Idaho. I hate gas prices, they suck.
I'm waiting for gas to dip below $3 . . .we're well above still. Boohoo
$3.19 in California. That's a dollar off of the peak price!
Hey there! I'm just catching up with everything. It looks like you guys have had a busy, but fun time. I loved looking at the photos of Lucy's party...i'm glad you used my idea for the cake. it turned out great!
Yeah.. me too - I am paying 3.50 still in Utah... uck we used to be the on the lower end of national prices - now we are at the top!
i totally know what you mean. its $2.48 in bloomington and i am loving that!
Post a Comment