Andy took his young men to a High School Football game tonight for mutual to watch someone in their class play. So, a girl came up and started talking to one of the young men.
She said to the boy something like "Aren't you at Lakeshore High School?"
Then she looked at Andy, "Which school are you at?"
Ahhh I thought it was funny. I guess as we get older we don't mind looking younger than we are.
Andy told me he felt like saying "Well, one of my 3 children is over at the Elementary School"
That would have been funny!
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute story! Wouldn't we rather look younger than older? Not bad for high school!
People still think I'm my boys' babysitter when I take them out in public. I used to be really self conscious about looking so young, but all those older ladies who told me growing up that I'd "appreciate it when you're in your 30s and 40s" really were right!
hahaha. it reminds me of the days when you were the new girl in 8th grade with alisa and i...when really you were a sophomore in college!
Funny story indeed! He should have mentioned his daughter - would have loved to have seen the reaction on the girls face!
that's so funny!!!
Post a Comment