Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Lucy

We already celebrated Lucy's birthday but today is her actual birthday. It's amazing she is already 6 years old!! She is growing way too fast. We love Lucy and couldn't ask for a better child. She is so helpful, happy, kind, thoughtful of others, loves to laugh, smart, cute....I could go on and on. Happy Birthday Lucy we love you and are blessed to have you in our family!!



6 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Lucy! Looks like she had a fun birthday party.

Jessica said...

what cute pictures! i still remember exactly where we were when andy called scott to tell him that lucy had been born. time flies by so quickly!

Elizabeth said...

I remember talking with you after you had Lucy, can she really be six already?!! Happy Birthday, Lucy!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

She is soooo cute! Seeing those baby pics makes me think of when i came out to visit after you had her!! I just felt like i needed to go out after my sister had her baby! I could use another trip out to see you!!! I miss you guys!

paulak said...

Where does the time go? I love that doggie dish cake, that is so cute. I bet she had a great birthday.

Sonja said...

Happy Birthday Lucy!