Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy Week

The following posts are from last week.It was a very busy but fun week. We had a friend from the ward over on Monday night for dinner and FHE (yeah Natalie you know we love you!), on Tuesday night we had other friends come to visit for a night and then on Thursday we had our neighbors exchange student from Cazachastan (sp?) staying with us for the rest of the weekend. And, we had a family party Friday night for Lucy and a birthday party Saturday. Our house is trashed right now and could use a good cleaning. In fact, I should be doing that instead of blogging but I'm too tired. We'll do house cleaning tomorrow. Besides if I clean it tonight it'll be a mess by 7am anyway - right?!?!?!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm afraid I can't buy the "my house is trashed" line, for goodness sake, your Teresa's daughter!:) Her house was always spotless, as I'm sure yours is too! We need to see more pictures of YOU!