Sunday, July 06, 2008

Facebook

A few months ago I was making fun of Andy because he joined facebook. I told him blogging was for people our age and facebook was for younger people. I told him he must be going through his midlife crisis! Well, I am eating all of my words because I decided to sign up and I have to admit it is really great. It is amazing how you can be in touch with so may long lost friends!! Love it!

6 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

I just added you as a friend so now I can have your email address and can invite you to my blog. Do I sound like a stalker?! :)

Ross, Jean, and Marcus said...

Hi amy
i found your blog on facebook. it has been fun to hear from long ago freshman buddies. That's cool you went to spain. It looked like so much fun. it was nice to see how you are doing and see pics of your kids

Jenner said...

I hesitated for a long time too. But I love it now. It sounds like we have a lot in common. I haven't taken my classes for the camera yet-they were through the store I bought I'd at-ritz camera. I don't know all the specifics of the lenses,one is a 50 mm prime, and 2 are telephoto lenses. I still don't know very
much though. I'm going to add you as a friend.

Jenni said...

You inspired me to start using Facebook. (I've had a profile for a while now, but never put anything on it or tried to connect with anyone.) Now I'm addicted!

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's sooo GEN Y!

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

I've just become a blogger . . .not ready to do the facebook thing though yet.