Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Trip to Spain!!

Andy and I recently returned from Spain! We had a great time. We used Andy's sister and brother-in-law as an excuse to go. They are living in Spain while he serves as a mission president. It was fun to see them for a few days and we loved touring around with Amy and Mike. We were so impressed with Spain and the variety of things to do and see! Every day was a great adventure!!

Our tour guide - Andy (with a little help from Rick Steve!!)

And of course our trip would not have been possible without a FABULOUS grandma!!! She deserves the mom of the year award for all she did. The kids had soooooo much fun with her. She was such a good sport to do this for us. Not only was she taking care of the kids for 10 days but had to also keep Ethan's diabetes under control and do the shots and finger pricks!!!!
Enjoy all of the pictures below. I posted a LOT of pictures! It was way too hard to select just a few from our trip. Every place we went was so wonderful!!!

12 comments:

AmyJune said...

I love the pictures. That was such a fun trip. Where are we going next...oh yes, MEXICO...but wait, this time we will have the kiddies.

Liz said...

this trip looks amazing! did you bring your new camera? these are some good pics. also, you look so cute everyday amy! can i have your hand-me-downs?!

Alisa said...

how awesome!!! looks like an amazing trip! it makes me want to explore the world a little more!! ps: you look adorable in your blue skirt/blue shirt. glad you took this trip!

Emily said...

It looks like you guys had an amazing time. Wish we could have joined you all this time:)

Katie and Eric said...

Yeah, what an amazing trip! I am so glad that you posted all of the pictures. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing. We can dream of something like that someday. Amy...you are looking extra cute. Pass along your tips!:)

Becky said...

Hello Amy! What a great post about your trip to Spain. It must have been amazing. I loved how you showcased all the different shaped buildings. Ben went to Barcelona on his mission - did you know that? He needs to get over to your blog to see your pictures. He might recognize some of the sites. By the way...how old is your hubby's brother that is serving over that as mission president? He must be YOUNG! Ben's wife's father was Ben's mission president while serving over there. (did you follow that?) Anyway, thanks for posting these great pictures - very fun to look at. PLEASE, PLEASE say hello to your parent's for me. I miss all you guys. Okay...I'm done.

R and R said...

I am so glad you put up lots of pictures!! What a great, great trip. Maybe someday we will make it there and I guess we will have to see it all!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Wow! Looks like a spectacular trip. Matt and I have never been to Spain, but his dad loves it. Next time we're in Europe I think we'll have to hop over.
It was so fun living vicariously through you on this trip. I'm so glad you got to go. And you always look so cute!
PS: My blog is private now, but if you send me an email (rachel[dot]durazzani[at]gmail[dot]com) I'll invite you.

Jenner said...

what a fun trip! great pictures. looks like somewhere I would like to go someday. hey did you ever find someone to take the lease on your place in bloomington?

Kara said...

Looks like you had an incredible trip. How awesome to be able to travel to Spain. (and with no kids) I loved all the pictures from all your posts! You are so cute and love the cute dress in the Spain pictures!

Ben Hutchins said...

Hey!Awesome. I recognized all the pictures in Barcelona as I spent 8 months serving in the city on my mission. Fun memories. Joy and I are taking a trip to Spain and Italy this month! So you pictures were a nice warm up :) We are only spending a couple days in Spain - on Palm De Mallorca (island). We have some friends living there for the summer so we are stopping by. Most of our trip will be in Italy. I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Amy....sorry to so slow but this is really cool....Im envious

Dad