Sunday, August 10, 2008

Does anyone else find this odd?!?!

OK, so I had to post this because this is such a bizarre story to me! I don't know this person. I heard of this story through my sister. She told me of it but I finally read this blog and it is so strange to me. How can you not know for nearly 9 months that you are pregnant!?!??! Too wierd. She definately had a pregnant belly in the pictures on her blog! OH and by the way this girl had the baby about a week after posting the following:





Well for those of you who don't know about our exciting and shocking news we are having a baby boy but the funny thing is he will be here at the end of the month or the beginning of August and we just found out this past week. You might ask yourself how this is all possible and the funny thing is we didn't know that I was Pregnant until about 3 weeks ago. I thought something was going on about 6 weeks ago because I could feel kicking and so I took a test and it was negative and so I went on with life and continued feeling the kicking and so I took another test almost 3 weeks ago and sure enough it was positive so the next morning I called the doctor and the soonest they could fit me in was 2 weeks which was this past Thursday the 3rd and they measure me and tell me that I am 35 weeks pregnant. OH MY GOSH that was a SURPRIZE! We where maybe thinking that we where 5 months along but no we are due in a month. GEE that was a short pregnancy. I will keep all of you posted on what is happening I have some showers coming up later this week and 1 next week so I will post some pictures from that and we hope to see all of you there.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

I am sorry but I am laughing so hard. I can't handle these kind of things! If it is true, she is one lucky girl and has REALLY easy pregnancies. I looked at the pictures and she LOOKS pregnant in her "before" pictures. Wow. What a crazy story.

Camie said...

Amy, I had to read this twice to make sure you weren't saying YOU were having a baby boy this August! And then Matt thought the same thing! Alisa told me about this--what a wierd, crazy story! But it would be nice to have such a short pregnancy!

N. Tipps said...

Ok--I read too fast and thought you were announcing that you were having a boy! I was so confused. That story is crazy though. She must feel pretty good to only think somethings weird at 35 weeks.

paulak said...

That is a bit crazy. She had to have known something was up, right?

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I'm sorry, but seriously?! Can this girl be serious? How the heck would you NOT know you were pregnant and THAT far along?! This girl....well, something just seems off. Kicking in your stomach and you don't just take a pregnancy test find out it is negative and go on with life....hello....not normal? Probably you would be into the doctors office, like um, the moment that happened!

Anyway, What a fun trip to Spain! I loved looking though all your pictures and must admit it was fun to remember my own experiences there. I love Spain! I have to say there are so man other places I would have picked to see before I went there, just because I knew so little about Spain, but once I did a little research I was so excited to go there. They have so many interesting and beautiful things to see. I love that you guys got foot rubs! Still cracking up about that one. I love the look on your faces while it was happening! I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves and had fun vacationing in Spain.

Hey give us an update on Andy and how he is doing? I keep wondering about his eyes and if anything is getting better. I heard he was going to do some therapy....so how is that going?