Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Our little reader!
Lucy has been going to young 5's this year. It's a pre-K class our school district offers. It has been the best thing for Lucy. She has started reading a lot lately. One day we went to the library. We hadn't had time to read the books yet and she called me over and started reading a book she had never seen before. It was very exciting. Now she checks out books and she reads them to us. She is really good at sounding out words and even attempts to spell her own words. I guess it's really exciting because she is our first child so it's a new experience for us. We have a child who can read!!! Go Lucy!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Way to go Lucy! I think that is very exciting that she can read. I know I will be the same way when Annie starts reading!:)
You go girl! How fun to watch them learn and grow. What a doll, too!
that is so fun! Good job Lucy!
Way to go Lucy!!! That is so exciting. Also,I love your new hair cut amy! It looks really great and an added plus that is only takes a few minutes to do.
Go Lucy!!
She is adorable, just like her mom. I think that is so exciting that she is reading. How great to already know how to read!! Also, your haircut is very cute. I love the layers in the back!
Post a Comment