Amy--I think you have always been blessed in the hair category (unlike me!!) and I love your new do!!
very sassy. I like it.
so cute, amy! i could never go that short but your hair always looks so good short! also, cute vest btw
CUTE!! I'm a big fan!! ps: I have that same vest in green!
love it!!!
It looks GREAT! Love it. Becky
I love the hair. I have been trying to decide what to do with my hair. You are so cute!!!
You look great! As young as when I knew you. Darling!
i like it, amy!!!
I love it!! I have always liked your hair short, it looks so great on you. i wish I could pull it off!ps- I have that same vest, in green(along with Alisa)!
AMY!! I had NO IDEA!! I've talked to you on the phone, etc. It is darling! Love, Mom
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Amy--I think you have always been blessed in the hair category (unlike me!!) and I love your new do!!
very sassy. I like it.
so cute, amy! i could never go that short but your hair always looks so good short! also, cute vest btw
CUTE!! I'm a big fan!! ps: I have that same vest in green!
love it!!!
It looks GREAT! Love it. Becky
I love the hair. I have been trying to decide what to do with my hair. You are so cute!!!
You look great! As young as when I knew you. Darling!
i like it, amy!!!
I love it!! I have always liked your hair short, it looks so great on you. i wish I could pull it off!
ps- I have that same vest, in green(along with Alisa)!
AMY!! I had NO IDEA!! I've talked to you on the phone, etc. It is darling! Love, Mom
Post a Comment