Monday, September 17, 2007

Kids say the funniest things!!

Tonight for family home evening we talked about Adam and Eve. It lead to other topics and ultimately we discussed how when you get OLD you die and can live with Heavenly
Father (which is a whole different story because for Lucy, the thought of living with Heavenly Father and not in her home with her toys isn't very appealing right now!!). Anyway, my intention was not to talk about death but she started asking about it. So while eating desert tonight she said, once again, "So, when people get OLD they will die and live with Heavenly Father."
"Yes," I said.
She was silent for a moment and then said very matter of fact, "Then I guess grandma will be living with Heavenly Father really soon!"
Not sure which grandma she was referring to but I thought is was so funny!!

7 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

My mom (Janae) and I just sat here and read this and laughed out loud! That is funny! Thanks for sharing and giving us a good laugh. :)

Alisa said...

Oh, HA HA!!! That is a keeper!!! How funny!! Thanks for sharing!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

That is funny....(sorry, mom if she was referring to you!)

Rachel Durazzani said...

Too funny! Sounds like she's got personality plus.

rachellekc said...

That's a good one! It was great catching up on your blog! Your kids are sooooo cute and Lucy is adorable in her soccer uniform. How's life back home?

Ralph and Teresa said...

I'm not only old, I'm slow! I'm just now getting to blogs for the past week!! How funny! And after all this time, I thought I was a young looking Grandma! Ha!! Love, Grandma C

Rachel Durazzani said...

Hey, I saw your comment on my blog...if you'll send me your email address I'll tell you all about digital scrapbooking. Also, I have a question about where all the Christensen girls went for pedicures before Alisa's wedding. My email is rachel.durazzani@gmail.com. Thanks!