Monday, September 24, 2007

Here's to Calvin who was eating cheeseburgers at 8 months!!! (ok - maybe not cheeseburgers!!)

I still can't believe that my nephew, calvin, was eating grilled cheese sandwiches and chicken when we were with him in July. He is only 2 months older than Lucas and Lucas can hardly get ONE CHEERIO down!!Maybe one of these days he'll join Calvin and eat some real food. But at this rate it could be a while!!!
Lucas doesn't care too much about toys right now. All he wants to do is pull himself up to the furniture and try standing on his own. He is so proud of himself!


A new favorite thing of his is this Johnny Jumper my friend is letting us borrow. Given Lucas is part frog he is a big fan. He can't get enough of that jumping!

6 comments:

Liz said...

thanks for the shoutout to calvin amy! haha, you are too funny! don't worry, the cheeseburgers take a little getting used to but he'll get there. lucas is so cute!

Ralph and Teresa said...

Amy,

These are such darling pictures!! Good for Ethan to stick to his job!! I'm so proud of him!! Love, Grandma C

Katie and Eric said...

Oh, Lucas is just too cute! I love all of the pictures of him.

AmyJune said...

I can't believe Lucas is already standing. Julia is just now crawling proficiently.

Emily said...

Those pictures of Lucas are so cute! Is Andy back from Brazil yet?

Anonymous said...

Good post.