Sunday, June 17, 2007
Lucas is growing up!
Lucas started eating mashed carrots this week. He has not enjoyed eating the rice cereal so to my surprise he loved the carrots. In fact, he was crying for more!!! He did pull some very funny faces when we first started and Lucy and Ethan were so excited to see him eat real food.
Lucas discovered his tongue this week!!! It is soooo funny because he is fascinated with his tongue and doesn't seem to want to put it back in his mouth!! I don't think I've ever seen such a LONG SKINNY tongue!!
Notice all the drool pooling at his chin. He is a wet slobbery mess all day long. He has slimed all of us a time or two!!
And here he is again - tongue out! He just can't get enough of it!! I think it's soooo funny!
He's been trying to sit up. However, it's not long until he is face down on the carpet.
Lucas grabs at anything in site and once he gets it it goes directly to his mouth!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
CUTE Lucas!!! I can't tell who he looks like.....does he resemble Ethan or Lucy?!!
OOOpppsss.....that was me (alisa!) although Ryan does think Lucas is cute too!!!
This is a darling little grandson!! Can't wait to give him a great big hug! Love, Grandma C
Cute pictures! We can't wait to meet him!
Love the Air Jordan...tongue picture! It had Marc and i both laughing out loud! What a cute kid.
what a darling!!! so cute!
he is sooo cute! i loved the picture with his tongue out, too. i can't believe he's already starting to try and sit up! how fun.
I love the tongue. You got some good shots of that. I can't believe he's eating real food. Julia doesn't even have an idea that real food exists in this world.
Wow! That is a record-breaking tongue he has!! Maybe he can win a Christensen competition with it!!
Okay, now it's my turn! This is Rachel Morgan...Durazzani. I just saw these pictures and then realized that your little boy is about the same age as my little girl - our Hailey was born on January 8th. Lucas is a doll - I see a lot of you in him. Anyway, check out our site if you get a minute - durazfam.blogspot.com.
Now maybe the Morgans will leave you alone! :)
So cute, what a fun little family you have, three kids, pretty crazy stuff, but wouldn't change it for the world.
very Cute, AMy!! We're in the same boat as far as the drool and slobber go! Yuck! Can't wait to see you guys.
Lucas is so cute! He is getting so big. I can't wait to meet him. See you soon!
I love the tongue. That is crazy! Cute pictures. You are too good at this blog thing. I am lucky if I get one post in a week. I love seeing family pictures. It is so great that we are in touch again, just because we stumbled on your blog. I love it.
amy, i've gotten so bad at commenting but he is adorable! i still can't believe he's kind of crawling!! way to think out of the box, lucas!!
WOW...long tongue. Your little boy is so cute.
Post a Comment