Saturday, June 23, 2007
Crawling?!?!
I know I just posted a lot on Lucas but a few days after my last post he started pulling his knees up under him. He does this all the time now. For our kids this is RECORD time. He is still 5 months old. I believe Lucy was 8 or 9 months old before she was anywhere near crawling. Lucas acts like he is anxious to be doing what Lucy and Ethan are doing. He is always looking for them and is so interested in what they are up to. He is happiest when they are around. I guess he realized he needs to start crawling so he can try and keep up with them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I can't even believe this. My youngest is 6 months and she still just gets mad when she is on her stomach, that is amazing, Nice work Lucas!
I've got you both beat, my little Kya is 10 1/2 months old and she is just now starting to feel comfortable getting on her hands and knees and showing some signs of crawling. I am going to have to blog Kya on all fours too.
Bom dia! Como vai as coisas no Brazil? He looks pretty proud/surprised/exited about himself as well! --cousin ryan ps I think I have everyone beat, because I am almost 27 yrs old and I still don't remember crawling. Tchau!
i still can't believe it!! good thing i'm not there or else he'd already be walking! i sent the picture of your dress!! hope you like it...
hmmm..... Julia just decided that she wanted to roll over. Crawling that's amazing.
He is so cute. Look at that face.. how adorable:)
Lucas looks so cute in that picture. I can't believe he is almost crawling, our kids are always way behind. Good luck keeping up with him.
I can't believe it! How amazing is Lucas!!! That's awesome he is crawling so fast...tt won't be so awsome when he gets into things, but it will be nice that he can follow your older kids around! :)
Post a Comment