Saturday, May 12, 2007
Stuck in a Bathroom
Given that Andy is at work all day, it isn't too often that I blog just about him. However, he told me the funniest story that happened to him at work and it is definitely blog worthy!!! Apparently he went to another building to do some testing. Late in the afternoon he went to use the bathroom. While in there he saw a man he knows. The man left and Andy used the bathroom. When Andy was done he went to leave only to find out he was LOCKED in the bathroom!!! He found out later that this was a "special bathroom" and only certain workers had access to it. Not sure why but whatever!! So, you need a key to use the bathroom. Well, apparently Andy was not one of those "special bathroom users" because he didn't' have a key. So, he began banging on the door, shouting for anyone to come help. But that did nothing and given the hour in the day it was very possible nobody else would use that bathroom that day. He also didn't have his cell phone on him. So, he had to climb on the toilet and poke his head out a little window at the top of the wall. He said he stuck his head out and was waving his arms while shouting. One man heard him and looked around for a while not thinking to look up at this window. Oh yeah, I can just imagine walking by and seeing this crazy man poking his head from this window calling for help!!! I was laughing really hard when he told me. The man he called to didn't have a key either so after tracking someone down Andy finally got out of the bathroom and was able to come home for the weekend!! Thank goodness. I would have never thought he was locked in the bathroom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Looks like andy learned his lesson about using "speical bathrooms"! What a funny story, but scary at the same time can you imagine?!
I'm glad you shared that amusing story about Andy. That just seems like something that would happen to him. What in the heck would have happened if there was not a window?
It was actually a little horrifying for a few minutes. Can you see me beating on the bathroom door and thinking I meant spend the night in the bathroom!!! I only wished I had my cell phone so I could take pictures of the whole ordeal. (Maybe I'll have to reenact it just so Amy can post the pictures!)
HAHA! that's hilarious. i'm sure andy was trying to think of something mcgyver would do but all he came up with was to yell out the window! i'm glad you didn't have to spend the night in there andy!
Amy...I don't know if you caught all my mom's comments to you on my blog to you guys moving in.
HILARIOUS!! Remember the time Andy opened the door when I was in the bathroom and he freaked out and fell over right in the hallway at your parents? Also a funny time...
Oh my, I'm laughing so hard right now! I've been locked in a bathroom before, but nothing like this! Glad you made it home. Wouldn't it have been embarassing if Amy reported you missing only to find you in the bathroom!
Cam, just read your comment. Yes, that was hilarious! Andy, you've got some good bathroom stories!
That would be horrible. I couldn't imagine being stuck in there all night and how Amy would not know where he was. It is just so funny though(more funny since he was 'rescued.')
Andy seriously, come clean... We all know what was really going on... Given the priveledge of working late on another friday, Andy decides to stick it to the man and use the exec-only throne - but almost got stuck himself! I only have one question, was the paper nice? Way to go. You're the working man's hero! -Brandon
I am realizing people really are using blogs....all these stroties....that is so funny! I have to start checking more often! I am really missing out on a lot of good stuff!
Post a Comment