Anyway, even though I really don't like puzzles I think it's great Lucy was able to figure this out by herself! I sat down to do it with her on Sunday. I was in charge of the sky. It didn't take long for her to realize I was not doing very well. "Sorry you can't do it mom. It's kind of tricky!"
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Puzzle Anyone?
Lucy LOVES puzzles!! She has always enjoyed them and has been pretty good at them. Last week she woke up and did this 100 piece puzzle all by herself! I was pretty amazed that she could do it all on her own. Anyway, it brings me to the question of who really likes puzzles and why? I am really glad Lucy likes puzzles but I have never been a fan of puzzles. At Christmas time in my house it seems like there is always a puzzle table. People sit at the table for hours working on this giant puzzle - but why? You spend tons of time putting tiny pieces together and ultimately take it apart and put it back in the box. So, what is the point?
Anyway, even though I really don't like puzzles I think it's great Lucy was able to figure this out by herself! I sat down to do it with her on Sunday. I was in charge of the sky. It didn't take long for her to realize I was not doing very well. "Sorry you can't do it mom. It's kind of tricky!"
Anyway, even though I really don't like puzzles I think it's great Lucy was able to figure this out by herself! I sat down to do it with her on Sunday. I was in charge of the sky. It didn't take long for her to realize I was not doing very well. "Sorry you can't do it mom. It's kind of tricky!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
that is so funny. our ethan loves puzzles as well. unlike lucy, though, he can't (or won't) do them by himself. luckily scott's usually the one that helps him because i'm not so good at them myself. every year around christmas i try and trick myself into thinking it will be fun to work on whatever puzzle is out, but inevitably give it up.
also, i laughed out loud at the andy stuck in a bathroom post. scott did too.
How funny, Lucy has so much personality!
oh amy...it's ok that you're not very good at doing puzzles. some people just can't get the hang of it and that's ok. you'll always have american idol!
I love your little girl! I don't make comments often on anyones blogs but i really love them. Well hope all is well! You have some of the cutest kids ever! :)
I like puzzles occasionally. Maybe Lucy can find a less advanced one for her puzzle challenged mother, :)
ha ha....yeah american idol!! AMY!!!!: I heard your doing the "stretch" goal with Liz! She told me that and I laughed so hard. Don't get me wrong, I'm not laughing because I think it's weird, it's kind of cool, but I was laughing because I thought she was going to tell me that you laughed at her and were mocking her about it when she told you, but no....you actually just wanted to join her and do the goal yourself!! I love it!! I can just picture you down there in Brazil holding yourself up by the elbows, trying to do the splits!! Ha ha!
Post a Comment