Thursday, May 03, 2007

Cute Lucas

Finally some pictures of our sweet Lucas. Unfortunately it seems with each baby we take fewer pictures because what they are doing isn't new like it was with the first baby. With the exception of a few night issues, Lucas continues to be such a blessing to our family. He is so easy going and makes us all smile. We LOVE Lucas!!

Here is his newest toy which he can't get enough of. Ethan enjoys playing with it too!

Lucas has learned how to roll over and loves being on his tummy.



I know I'm his mom but isn't he CUTE?!?!?As soon as we put Lucas in his crib he rolls over to his tummy. This is how he sleeps all night long.

8 comments:

AmyJune said...

He is so cute. Julia is nowhere near rolling over still contect to be a blob:). She loves to lay down under her mobile thing as well. I can't wait for the 2 of them to meet this summer.

Liz said...

amy, he's adorable! i'm glad you put some pictures on of him. oh, and i'll call you soon, promise!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

He really is cute! I love these pictures of him. I think your kids all look so much alike and I think they are all adorable! Thanks for sharing these fun pictures.

Emily said...

He is really cute:) It'll be fun to see you guys in a few months.

Katie and Eric said...

Lucas is a doll. Thanks for the pictures. That is so nice that he likes his tummy. I can't wait to give him a squeeze in July.

Alisa said...

He is so cute!!! We haven't seen many pictures of Lucas, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Amy...I am just his grandma and I agree with you! He is a darling baby!! So...it's not just because you are his mother!!! :) Love, Mom

Todd and Lisa said...

Amy
I have just started blogging - thanks to Keri! (She has a link to my blog) We miss her so much since they moved, but it sounds like they are happy.
Anyhow, your baby is ADORABLE!!
We are going to Alisa's and Tiana's wedings so we will see you then!!
Lisa C Ellis