Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Cool Skies

Andy's mom is a great person and it seems that whenever I am around her she comments on things that I have never paid much attention to. For example, when she was here in January she commented several times on the sky and mentioned the clouds. To be honest I have never paid too much attention to the sky here or back in the U.S.A. I always love a good sunset but in terms of always looking at the sky and noticing it's beauty - well I've never paid too much attention. Ever since her comment I have started paying more attention to the sky and I don't know if it's Brazil or if the sky in St. Joe is just as pretty - but sure enough we have the most beautiful sky here in Brazil. So, here's to Andy's mom!








5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very cool pictures, Amy!

Katie and Eric said...

Gorgeous pictures! Way to go Andy's mom.:)

AmyJune said...

I have to laugh because I can picture my mother saying this. I'm glad she taught me to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks, You made my day! Just in time for Mother's Day. I just looked at this today! (5-12-07)