Sunday, April 01, 2007
Nap Time
A couple of days ago Ethan went to his room for nap time. A couple of hours later I opened the door just to check on him and he was GONE!!! It made NO sense. I had been in the family room and then upstairs on the computer which is right next to his room. I felt a little panicked. I glanced at the window to see if it looked like someone had climbed in and taken him. Although it would be nearly impossible in this neighborhood that was my only thought - someone has taken him. There was NO other explanation. His room is tiny and he was clearly gone. I ran out to Lucy and asked her if she knew where Ethan was. She looked at me like I was crazy. I went back into his room - called his name and no response. I looked in his closet and finally the only other possible place - under the bed. Sure enough there was Ethan sound asleep on the HARD tile floor. When I asked him why he was sleeping under there he said, "my bed was too full" Sure enough, he had lined up lots of toys on the bed and I guess didn't want to move them!! It was really funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love that you got a picture of it.
Amy--why don't you call that post "april fool's!" Ethan really fooled you!
Looks so comfortable. That is so nice that he actually takes naps! Those were the days:)
How funny! That would be so scary though, if you couldn't find him at first!
That is too funny! How crazy. I know that panicky feeling, and I'm glad everything was ok.
Post a Comment