Monday, April 02, 2007
Ethan's Friend
I try not to leave Lucas and Ethan in the same room alone if Lucas is on the floor. I don't trust what Ethan will do to Lucas. Ethan has a way of appearing to be so innocent and yet when he thinks nobody is looking he can be pretty rough. Anyway, I thought this was funny. One day Ethan began playing on Lucas' back. He would line up all of his toys and watch them fall off when Lucas would move. It was really funny and apparently Lucas was loving it too!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's adorable--and I love Lucas's expression on his face too!!
Those pictures are so cute! I love the sibling interactions. Lucas is such a doll.
is lucas going to crawl? see, he's ahead of calvin there, amy. calvin can't lift his little bum up like that
I think this is hilarious!! Lucas is still so small, but it seems somehow he knows that he's playing with Ethan.
Post a Comment