They also brought the easter candy I had asked for (along with a suitcase full of other requests). Andy has already had to hide the candy (at my request) because after opening one bag just to "try" the candy and after revisiting the bag many times I could tell we might not have any candy left for easter if Andy didn't hide it. I have attempted to look for it but have had no luck so far. I guess that's a good thing! There's no will power when it comes to chocolate!
We had a wonderful time with Matt and Camie. Even though we only got to be with them for a little more than 24 hours we had a great time and were grateful they made the effort to make it to our house. We had fun going out to dinner (with NO kids), playing games, getting our basketball picks in (and matt thinking long and hard for the perfect name for himself -"speedo de Janeiro"!!), getting pedicures, going out to lunch at a juice bar, swimming, and Matt even managed to see a bit of March Madness! Isn't it great hanging out with family! Our kids loved being with Matt and Camie and keep talking about their funny uncle Matt. Oh and Camie was looking cute as ever!
5 comments:
Amy--
We miss you guys!! We definitely did not have a long enough visit with you. You guys treated us like royalty while you were there--thank you so much for such a fun visit!! And I hope you are enjoying the LARGE salsa and other treats. Maybe all the chocolate is in Andy's underwear drawer--it's a classic hiding place!
I bet he took the candy to the office. If he were smart, he would. If I know Amy, and I do...no place in the house should be considered a hiding place. And I HOPE it's not hidden in the car...The HEAT!! Oh my! Thanks for the newsy blog and picture:) Love, Mom
Amy it is so funny because you remind me of myself with regard to chocolate. Mike bought a HUGE bag of little chocolate treats to give out to his sunday school class each week if they bring their scriptures and I told him he had to hide it if he wanted it to last. But the pathetic thing is that I have wasted many a moment looking without success for that stupid bag. I really do have problems. I'm glad you guys had fun and I only wish I would have known to bring you down some salsa when we came.
Yeah right...Amy hid some candy before she gave the rest of it to Andy to "hide". Please, Amy, I know all your secrets! haha
So fun! Can't wait to see you guys this summer. It looks like you had a great visit and those pancakes do look yummy!
Post a Comment