Monday, March 05, 2007
A Must Watch!
I have found a new TV show that I think you would all be very fascinated with. We don't get great selections here but we do have the discovery channel and 2 weeks ago i came across a show that is very interesting. I believe it is called I shouldn't be alive. I'd love to write about the 2 episodes I have now watched but it'd take too long. It's such an amazing show that I always feel a need to tell someone - as though the incident happened to me! So, poor Liz has endured my lengthy recaps 2 weeks in a row! (sorry liz but you know you love it!) Anyway, if any of you get the discovery channel I think it's worth finding out when it is on! Oh and if you do watch it you will have to call and let me know if it's as good as I think it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It may even be worth missing Oprah over it!! Amy, you know I do love it-almost as much as American Idol, ha!
Amy, marc and i got hooked on that show while we lived at wymount. we would watch that and then watch dirtiest jobs in america. we really like those shows.
Post a Comment