Thursday, March 01, 2007
How Embarrassing
Oh my gosh!! I just got on our blog only to find ME on it! I really am dying right now and was going to go delete but hmmmm looks like almost the entire family already commented which means andy must have sent out an email telling you to check it out before i got to it!! Yeah, I'm on to you andy!! We never get so many responses so quickly after posting! Yeah, I still have baby weight to lose and funny so many of you should comment on the tan. I don't feel like I have one but I guess you are all in the middle of a snowy winter right now so anything would look tan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I personally think it's adorable that Andy posted that--you can tell he is a big fan of his wife. I like that!
Post a Comment