Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Did I mention that my wife is a hottie?

Ok, so I somehow snuck onto the blog to post this very cute picture of my wife. Yeah Alisa-- the pearls were fantastic. This is Amy after her big talk in Church (notice the smile?)Now quick, post your comments before Amy kills me and deletes this post!

-Andy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy--you are right!! Amy is a hot mama! And I love the pearls and the TAN! Can I get one of those when I visit Brazil??

Anonymous said...

there is no reason for Amy to kill you! Amy--you look great! i can't believe you gave a talk! did you speak english or portuguesse!
-Keri

Elizabeth said...

Amy! You look fantastic, but would I expect anything less from you?!!

Liz said...

go hottie, go hottie, love the pearls, go, go go

Alisa said...

yeah amy!!! yeah pearls!!! You look beautiful!!

Alisa said...

ps.....sometimes, that's what a blog is for....just to post cute pictures of yourself. no shame!! bust out the other cute pictures of you!

Katie and Eric said...

AMY...You look great! What's the secret. I can't wait for the summer. Your tan just makes me warm. Love ya!

Ralph and Teresa said...

I'm late, but I am clean!!:) Amy, that is a darling picture of you. I love your white blouse. I've been looking for something like that for a long time. It's darling! By the way...in all our talking, I can't believe I forgot to ask about your talk. Make sure you tell me about it the next time we talk. I'm so proud of you for doing it in Portugese!! Love, Mom