Friday, February 09, 2007

We love Lucas!!

People keep asking to see more Lucas pictures so here they are. We are sooooo grateful for all the help we got from my mom and Andy's mom. It was very hard to say good bye. We enjoyed both the help and the company. I don't think we would have survived without the help! Lucas is such a WONDERFUL SWEET baby. If only they all came as good as him! He is so mellow and low key. He sleeps very well at night and I am happy to report last night he slept for 10 1/2 hours! Life is good when you are getting sleep!

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Really your kids are all so cute! It's fun to see pictures of baby lucas--keep them coming. How great to have a baby that slept 10.5 hours! Keep up the good work Lucas.

PS The bug bites....ahhh! So much for the glamore of living abroad. I am not nearly as brave as all of you.

AmyJune said...

i'm glad you posted more pictures. he is beautiful. can't wait for him to meet his kissin cousin. mom just left our house today and i am so sad. i am also jealous of getting more sleep.

Katie and Eric said...

Lucas is so cute! I just would love to squeeze him. He has such a cute face. I am glad that he is such a good baby, you definately deserve it right now. That seems unreal that he is sleeping 10.5 hours. That is amazing! Way to go boy. Hope you are doing great. We love you!