Before Lucas was born Ethan was still my baby. Now that Lucas is here I have realized how BIG Ethan really is and it seemed so strange to me to be celebrating his 3rd birthday. Andy came home for lunch and we had cake and ice cream and opened presents. Ethan who has not been allowed to have many sweets ever since being diagnosed with diabetes was so thrilled to eat birthday cake. We had a great day!
Wahoo! I'm so happy for new pics on your blog! You're kiddos are so cute! Your Lucas sounds like a dream baby. I can't believe how much he's sleeping for you!
What an adorable frog cake!! You did it the real way using your cake tips! We cheated and just spread on the frosting. It looks like you had a great time!
3 comments:
Wahoo! I'm so happy for new pics on your blog! You're kiddos are so cute! Your Lucas sounds like a dream baby. I can't believe how much he's sleeping for you!
What an adorable frog cake!! You did it the real way using your cake tips! We cheated and just spread on the frosting. It looks like you had a great time!
cute cake!
-keri
Post a Comment