Thursday, February 15, 2007

Oh Happy Day!!

I am happy to say the today I started running again and boy did it feel good! It's been a long time. It felt so good to get out the running shoes and headphones! I'm very much out of shape but it just feels good to be moving my body and sweat because I want to and not just because it's so hot here!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Amy!! I'm finally getting back into running shape--it takes me SO long after babies! Good thing for my treadmill!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

What motivation! I am impressed. I am still using the excuse of "not being ready" after having a baby. Seven months later and the excuse still works. :) But look at you out there already. Way to go!

Jessica said...

i too am impressed. you'll have to share you're motivation tips. my goal is to run a 10K this year, so we'll see how well that goes.

Anonymous said...

Amy, I too am glad you are running now,...incredible. K, well, also I just wanted to let you know that I am absolutely amazing because I have figured out how to do a blog page on my site where you can make comments--on my site, not my sibblings en route to me. Wow, aren't i just so talented???...how could no one really want to have married me yet? :) Also, I am jealous that you are in Brazil around all those speedo wearers w/o me! On a little more serious note...I really do want to take a trip down there in the near future (I especially want to visit Rio for a week or so) and I am jealous that you are down there! (but lets not get confused about what I am jealous about tho...I am jealous that you are in Brazil, but not so much about having to LIVE in Brazil for an extended period of time) :) Hey, well have a great day, and feel free to visit my revitalized comment-making site any time! ---Cousin Ryan