Thursday, June 02, 2011

Goodbye Bloomington

Who knew that in such a short time you could become so attached to a place! In one week our time here will come to an end. It is so hard to believe. We have said way too many goodbyes in the last week and there are more to come. It's awful! We have loved living by GREAT people, in a great town, on near a BEAUTIFUL campus. IU will always hold a special place in our hearts! Here are some pictures I took up on campus.






3 comments:

Maile said...

I love your pictures, they are beautiful! It is so hard to leave what feels so comfortable, I am sure that Minnesota will find new adventures and new friends, good luck with your move.

AmyJune said...

what a beautiful campus. Can't believe you guys are done! So bittersweet I'm sure.

Amber said...

Great pictures Amy! It is sad to say good-bye, but at least you be with your hubby again soon.