Lucas is a big fan of the chocolate bunny!!
Monday, May 02, 2011
Happy Easter
The kids always LOVE decorating eggs. In fact, they love it so much I usually boil a dozen eggs for each child. Come to find out some of my friends don't do hard boiled eggs so had a hard time imagining doing a dozen per child. So this year I thought maybe I don't really need to do so many. So I only did 3 dozen and the kids said "mom, why don't we get to do very many this year?" So, I guess from now on I will do at least a dozen eggs per child each year.
Here are the kids with their baskets after gathering all of the candy
Jane was in heaven. I'm sure she couldn't believe it when we had candy hiding throughout the house! She could have filled her basket but got so side tracked once she found out there was candy in the plastic eggs she ended up stopping at her first egg! As you can see she is thoroughly enjoying the candy.
Here I am looking at the candy Lucas got....you know there is always a mommy and daddy tax in our house so I was trying to find what I wanted to collect!!

Lucas is a big fan of the chocolate bunny!!
Lucas is a big fan of the chocolate bunny!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do you guys eat all those eggs? That is a ton of eggs! We were so skimpy this year and did a total of six!
Post a Comment