We loved having Jenner in town over the weekend! She braved the trip with three kids all by herself. I am very impressed!! It was so fun to see her. We all enjoyed going out to dinner Friday night and had fun hanging out in the cul-da-sac - just like old times!! Thanks for making the trip Jenner!!
Monday, May 02, 2011
Guess who came to town?!?!?
We loved having Jenner in town over the weekend! She braved the trip with three kids all by herself. I am very impressed!! It was so fun to see her. We all enjoyed going out to dinner Friday night and had fun hanging out in the cul-da-sac - just like old times!! Thanks for making the trip Jenner!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! I got my very own post! That makes all the driving almost worth it!! It was great to see you too!
Post a Comment