Sunday, April 10, 2011

Make yourself at home

Jane is crazy and full of personality and for the record she is very strong willed!! In the middle of dinner one night she just decided to kick her feet up and relax! It took me by surprise and we were all laughing



Then Lucas decided he should do it. Funny how there is such a double standard when there is a baby around. With Lucas' feet up on our dinner table it wasn't so funny anymore. Just seconds after laughing at Jane for the same thing, we told Lucas we don't do that. It's bad manners. He still insisted on me taking a picture of him as I did with Jane. We no longer laugh at Jane for this behavior!! (I still think it's funny when SHE does it!)

1 comment:

AmyJune said...

Yeah you didn't think it was funny because Lucas has the worst smelling feet around. I'm surprised you are all still alive.